miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

Pepito and the Young Teacher

Nene Haciendo Pis Pepito haciendo pis

The young teacher entered the class and told the children:
- Well children, today, you tell me: what part of my body do you like and I will tell you what will be when they grow. OK?All the children answered:
- OK.
Then she began ask:
- Pedrito, tell me, what part of my body do you like?
Pedrito answered:
- I like your eyes.
And she said:
- Well, you will be an oculist.
Later she asked another child:
- Pablito Tell me, what part of my body do you like?
Pablito said:
- I like your hair.
The teacher said:
- Very Good Pablito, you will be a hairdresser.
Then she asked Jorgito:
-  Tell me Jorgito, what part of my body do you like?
The child answered:
- I like your mouth.
The teacher said:
- Good Jorgito, you will be a dentist.
So on. Finally the teacher asks Pepito:
- Tell me Pepito: What part of my body do you like?
Pepito replied:
- Ah! Teacher ... To be honest, I just found out that I will be dairy men.

Children are smarter than older people, although they think otherwise.

Ohslho

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario